The everyday life of a young Christian

Friday 23 August 2019

WHY IT SEEMS THAT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME



Woe is me! for I am like every other man, my eyes seek out pretty girls.
The good men are no more, there's not a single good man out there. Righteously they act, patiently waiting for the right time to pounce on the vulnerable.
They just can't wait to do their heart's bidding; they entice with gifts, shower you with favours, defend you from the world and then shatter your trust to pieces.
The best of them is like a fisherman's net, the most upright is sharper than a hunter's spear. The day the truth shall come, all of them shall be perplexed.
Trust not that your friend, not even that mentor; keep the affairs of your heart and the troubles of your life far from her that lies in the blossom of men.
Sons have risen up against their fathers, daughters against mothers, friends have been sold out... your enemy is very close. I repeat, the one who seeks your downfall is in your house.
Therefore, I have decided to trust no one but God... I will wait for Him, and He will surely answer.
Inspiration: Micah 7:1-7

0 comments:

Post a Comment