The everyday life of a young Christian

Monday 26 June 2017

AN IDENTITY THAT REFLECTS LOVE





My heart beat suddenly became heavy and went down almost immediately; I slowly lost consciousness. When I woke up so many thoughts ran through my head, mostly questioning who I was and what I had represented.

Am I the friend who comes up with beautiful excuses, or the friend that always wants to make you smile? Am I the colleague that’s sarcastic when seriousness is needed, or the one that gives an undivided attention? Am I the brother that chooses to keep things to himself because he doesn’t want anyone to be worried, the son that never got to be celebrated by his parents, the husband that will go any length just to be around for his children and wife? Whoever am I, am I known for love?

God is love, His actions reflects love – sacrificing His only son for us (John 3:16). God’s love is seen in his wonderful creation. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment