The everyday life of a young Christian

Tuesday 2 April 2019

OUT OF LOVE



He walked up to me and said, "Eugene! Where is it? Why did you take it?" Take what, I asked him. 

My friend/neighbour, Mike, could not find his money anymore and according to him, I was the only visitor he has had for two days.

I have never taken anything that doesn't belong to me in my life...except when I was very young, I took a little snack but that's all.

He threatened to report me to the local security if I don't get his money for him as soon as possible. I love my name, I don't want want it to be associated with anything like that. I pleaded to him to wait a while, I'm going to get back to him.

A day later he found the money in his wardrobe among a pile of clothes. He apologized and explained to me why he acted that way.

A lot of us have been accused wrongly in one way or the other...most times we react with anger or sadness and try to prove our innocence. Take a moment to think about Christ...He was accused and condemned for things he didn't do and He never complained but took it all for us out of love.

Jesus loves you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment