The everyday life of a young Christian

Sunday 25 June 2017

WHAT COMES AFTER THE DECISION TO CHANGE





I have decided to follow Christ. I made the confession – Jesus is my Lord and personal savior, but nothing is different about me. I am still attracted to the same old things.

There is no magic in making a decision… anybody can make one. Making a decision is definitely the first step to change but it’s not the whole walk. There are places you visit, conversations you engage in, movies and music that we give our attention – all these fuels your wants and desires.  

Become actively involved in the things that will break you free from your addictions – you know them better than anyone else.


Finally, study the Bible, know God’s word concerning your life, know His truth about all situations, and be approved by Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment