The everyday life of a young Christian

Friday 15 September 2017

MY FRIEND


After attacking my friend with hurtful words when he disappointed me. I snubbed the Holy Spirit when He showed me my wrongdoing. I didn't want to admit that I was wrong. I wanted Him to see things from my point of view which justifies my anger. 

When I decided to open my heart to the Holy Spirit, I realized that the situation has escalated beyond my control. I asked for mercy and peace to calm the situation, admitted my wrong to my friend.

Relationships have been destroyed, wounds nurtured when we answer only to ourselves, when we want everyone to see things as we do, and when we refuse to listen to wise counsel.

The Holy spirit is our counselor, comforter, reminder and friend in whom we can always rely on to lead us in the right path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment