The everyday life of a young Christian

Thursday 16 March 2017

NO ONE KNOWS YOU LIKE GOD




Days in which I had trusted my own agenda; I’ve been desperate, anxious, scared, filled with uncertainty, and easily frightened. God showed me my plans, my reservations, my pride, my selfishness and how much I needed Him.

David wrote, “Search me, LORD, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.” (Ps. 139:23). Even though David asked the LORD to search him, he was already aware that God knew him very well (Ps. 139:1).  Today I find myself asking God to take away all of my cares and motives, and replaced them with His; because I know that He knows what’s best for me.

The best day of your life is the day you realize that you are desperate without Christ. Then you see yourself as He sees you, complete in Him. A man not of this world but of God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment