The everyday life of a young Christian

Wednesday 5 July 2017

HOW TO KEEP LIVING IN THE PEACE OF GOD





I started out this piece with something else in mind, but I was finding it difficult to put down anything meaningful – still waiting for an inspiration I guess. My heart was greatly disturbed; I’m about to embark on a journey that didn’t end well the last time – planning, hoping for the best and still expecting things to go sideways.
Jesus words, “Let not your heart be troubled” (John 14:1), pierced my heart at a time I really needed it.
When we plan without God, we take evil into consideration – expecting things to go sideways. If you truly trust God, you will plan without a rainy day in mind because all things will definitely work out together for your good.

Love does not consider the evil in the world before it acts. Love embraces the enemy irrespective of what the enemy had done.


In every plan put God first and walk with love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment